Mini Sale Haul



 
 
Wrap Top - Topshop £15
Zip Front Skirt - Topshop £18
Floral Midi Dress - Topshop £20
Black ribbed roll neck - Urban Outfitters £10
 
Who doesn't love a sale?! I'm not a big fan of shopping sales in store as it can be a bit of a nightmare so I much prefer looking online.

I'm currently saving to buy a house so haven't been able to buy/spend as much as I would normally on myself so I had to be sensible with my purchases.

The roll neck and grey skirt are good wardrobe staples that will go with anything, the dress I've wanted for a while and will look lovely with tights and boots for winter and the wrap top will be good if I'm going to dinner and want a nice top to wear with jeans and heels. See I can easily justify haha.

Have you bought anything in the sale yet? I feel like Topshop had a really good one this year as most of their sale pieces were at least 50% off.

x

No comments