Wednesday Wishlist - Net-A-Porter



Moschino Power puff girls jumper dress
MSGM belted chambray top
Gucci Loafers
Sensi Studios off the shoulder dress
Sophia Webster Flamingo Sandals
L'Agent Agent Provocateur Lingerie set
Saint Laurent bag


When I purchase designer things I like to make sure they will have longevity in my wardrobe which I feel like all of the above would except for the Moschino dress and that's probably the one thing at the very top of my list haha! Sorry not sorry.

I'm a big Moschino lover, it's probably one of my favourite brands and I've also been obsessed with the power puff girls since forever - Bubbles is my bae. I NEED this in my life.

I love this MSGM top, it will definitely be a wardrobe staple and can be worn with anything.

I want some Gucci loafers and I need them now. How nice is this red pair?

I'm already dreaming of Summer with this Sensi Studios dress which will be perfect for my summer holiday.

Sophia Webster is the ultimate babe, my fave shoe designer for sure. I already own 4 pairs of Sophia shoes and these flamingo ones would add to my collection nicely.

Yet again more lingerie on my want list. This set is so so gorgeous.

Then lastly there is this Saint Laurent bag which is so timeless and will be in my wardrobe forever.


What are you lusting after at the moment?

x







1 comment

  1. Those flamingo shoes are incredible! I'd love to go through your wardrobe haha I bet you have so many amazing pieces - you always look great in your outfit pics! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete